It is not only business entities such as corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships that face litigation issues. Individuals may experience a variety of legal issues in areas such as personal injury, breach of contract, real and personal property claims, employment, probate issues, tax matters, and securities disputes.
Why Hire Our Firm?
Bourland Heflin, PLC has considerable experience representing individuals in Personal Litigation Law matters. Whether a matter involves advice and counsel, alternative dispute resolution such as mediation, taking a case to trial on the merits, or handling an appeal before a court of appeals, Bourland Heflin attorneys stand ready to assist clients with Personal Litigation.
Personal Litigation Law Matters That We Handle
Our Personal Litigation Law practice includes assisting clients in the following areas:
- Real and Personal Property Disputes (purchase and sale agreement disputes, construction and warranty disputes, damage to property, neighborhood covenants, etc.)
- Breach of Contract Claims (insurance claims, including life, disability and property claims; breach of contracts to purchase or sell; failure to perform; warranty claims, etc.)
- Employment Claims (restrictive covenants, discrimination, wrongful termination, commission and other compensation claims, etc.)
- Probate Litigation (will contests, trust disputes, undue influence, guardianships, conservatorships, etc.)
- Tax Litigation
- Securities Litigation and Arbitration
- Personal Injury (automobile accidents, premises liability claims, etc.)
Contact the Personal Litigation Law Attorneys at Bourland Heflin
If you have Personal Litigation Law issues or concerns and would like to discuss your options, we encourage you to contact us for an initial consultation. To speak confidentially with one of our attorneys, please call 901-683-3526 or inquire about our services online today.