Although Tennessee is generally an employment-at-will state, issues of concern regularly arise for workers in the workplace, including discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wage and hour, employee benefits, covenants not to compete, severance agreements, and contracts.
Why Hire Our Firm?
We have significant experience advising workers regarding various issues and concerns that arise in the employment relationship. Our experience includes assisting employees with claims for short-term and long-term disability benefits under ERISA plans.
Matters We Handle Involving Employment Law for Workers
Our Employment Law for Workers practice includes assisting workers in the following matters:
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Severance Agreements
- Employment Contracts
- Discrimination, including race, sex, religion, disability, and age
- Harassment, including sexual harassment
- Wage & Hour Disputes
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Tennessee Human Rights Act
- Employee Benefits, including short-term and long-term disability benefits under ERISA Plans
Contact the Attorneys at BHAMM Who Handle Employment Law for Workers
If you have issues concerning employment law for workers and would like to discuss your options, we invite you to contact us for an initial consultation. Please call 901-683-3526 to speak with one of our attorneys in confidence, or inquire about our services online today.