Since 1956, Bourland Heflin Alvarez Minor & Matthews, PLC and its lawyers have developed and maintained a reputation as top-tier legal practitioners in general commercial real estate and mortgage lending in Memphis, and in Tennessee and throughout the U.S. The BHAMM real estate and lending lawyers have expertise and experience in virtually every manner of real estate and mortgage lending.
We have represented buyers, sellers, lenders, borrowers, developers, owners, condo and owners’ associations, landlords and tenants in such matters as:
- Acquisition, sale or leasing of commercial, retail, office, multifamily, warehouse, hotel, agricultural and amenity properties, including golf course communities
- Lender and borrower financing of acquisitions of new or refinancing of existing properties
- Representing owners’ associations
- Drafting, negotiating, and reviewing commercial leases for all types of real properties
BHAMM regularly represents owners of land, shopping centers, warehouses, apartments, and hotels on an ongoing basis. Some of the most active local and national mortgage lenders are represented by the real estate and lending lawyers of Bourland Heflin Alvarez Minor & Matthews.
Why Hire Our Firm?
Hiring a Bourland Heflin Alvarez Minor & Matthews real estate or mortgage lending attorney actually engages a knowledgeable team of lawyers, paralegals, and real estate assistants under its one roof in Memphis, where it has been preeminent for decades. Unlike many other real estate legal specialists, BHAMM has experience in representing both the traditional and the new companies building a better Memphis and West Tennessee. And, the BHAMM team is located just north of the booming north Mississippi development phenomenon, which includes development and maintenance of new industrial, warehouse, and other properties owned by parties from all over the U.S. and the world.
Commercial Real Estate & Lending Law Matters We Handle
- Our Commercial Real Estate and Lending Law practice includes representing clients engaged in:
- Acquisition and Sale of Multifamily Properties located in the entire U.S totaling hundreds of millions of dollars
- Mortgage Lending of billions of dollars each year
- Development, Leasing, and Management of shopping centers, hotels, warehouses, multifamily residential projects, and office buildings
- Equity Capital Endeavors
- Asset-Based Lending and Commercial Finance
- Leasing for commercial landlords and tenants
- Title Insurance
Contact the Commercial Real Estate & Lending Law Attorneys at BHAMM
Join our clients and use Bourland Heflin Alvarez Minor & Matthews, PLC for representation and legal guidance with a team of experienced lawyers, paralegals, and legal assistants.