The attorneys of Bourland Heflin Alvarez Minor & Matthews, PLC regularly handle a wide variety of business and commercial litigation in the trial courts of Tennessee, as well as Arkansas and Mississippi, in the appellate courts of those states, and in the Fifth Circuit and Sixth Circuit U.S. Courts of Appeal. We are experienced in the efficient handling of often very delicate and complex matters, and seek to obtain the best results for our clients, in a discreet and efficient manner.
In these days of complex and expensive commercial disputes and litigation, the Firm’s attorneys often are involved in mediations or arbitrations, which can be more expeditious and less costly than taking a dispute to trial in court.
Why Hire Our Firm?
BHAMM’s Business & Commercial Dispute & Litigation attorneys are both very experienced and conscious of achieving clients’ results in the most cost-effective and timely manner. We believe that clients greatly benefit from this approach.
Business & Commercial Disputes & Litigation Matters That We Handle
The Firm’s Business & Commercial Disputes & Litigation practice includes representing clients in the following matters:
- Breach of Contract
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Unfair Trade or Competition
- Enforcement of Employee Restrictive Covenants & Non-Compete Agreements
- Protection of Trade Secrets
- Securities Arbitration
- Shareholder & Control Disputes
- Valuation & Buy-Sell Disputes
- Fraud & Business Tort Claims
- Defense of Employment Law Claims
- Defense of Personal Injury & Premises Liability Claims
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Trust Litigation
- Landlord & Tenant Disputes & Litigation
Contact the Business & Commercial Disputes & Litigation Attorneys at BHAMM
If you have or anticipate having issues relating to business or commercial disputes or litigation and would like to discuss your options, we invite you to contact us for an initial consultation. To speak with one of our attorneys in confidence, please call 901-683-3526 or inquire about our services online.